Sunday, June 29, 2008

Great Friends


I have been very lucky in my life to have such great friends. I have a lot of friends I have known for as long as I can remember, some I met in grade school, I then gained some friends in middle school and carried those same friends through out high school. My high school friends are so much fun. I hate calling them high school friends though because I know we will always be friends. We still get together for special occasions and some not so special occassions.


There are also many people and friends I have made through out college and living in different place. I have two friends that Brian and I both agree on! They are the first couple that we both like both the husband and the wife. We know they are friends but also consider them family. I feel we are closer to them than we are some brothers and sisters. My kids think they have 2 sets of parents. They help me out personally so much in raising my children. Thanks to them I am able to do fun things like go to water parks without going crazy. I know it sounds crazy but they actually act like they like hanging out in the kiddy pool and helping my kids down slides. They put up with my kids banging on their door and ringing their door bell at all hours of the day. They take my kids and play with them when they can tell I need a break. Aside from all that, they are great friends to talk to and we have a lot of fun with them. We both felt we needed to move into our homes and lucky for me they moved into the home right next to us so we share a porch. I know that we both felt that way because I needed someone else in my life. Thank you for everything you do for me Tim and Steph.

1 comments:

Tim & Steph said...

None point None. Sticky? Ditto! We love ya.