We went bowling for family night. After our lane had some issues the kids got distracted with air hockey and the picture booth. We did have fun though. It amazed me that Peyton and Braxton could pick up the bowling ball on their own and load it onto the ramp. Tough kids!
I have to say I think bowling shoes are so ugly. For some reason I thought the kids shoes were so cute though.
P.S. Peyton spilled water in his car seat right when we got there. So please don't think I am one of those disgusting parents. Come on. You think I would really let him get to that point? In public?
7 comments:
I used to bowl all the time in Ephraim at Sno Cap lanes. I even bought my own pair of bowling shoes that look like old Granny shoes. Definitely not stylin.
We're here in San Jose, CA. Ivan enjoys taking portraits of families and individuals, but he is a perfectionist, so that is probably why he prefers the landscapes. Like he has better control or something... HA!
Where did you go bowling? I have been wanting to go sometime. Oh and I agree the kids ones are cute:)
How Fun! I didn't even know they made bowling shoes that small..so cute!!
Don't you just get the creeps when you have to touch those shoes? I love to take the kids bowling -- except for that.
Thats looks like fun! You have a cute family:) I hope you dont mind that I added you to my blog list. I found yours through other friends. Well, looks like all is well.
HI Laura!!
I was so happy to see you yesterday!! you did such a great job taking the kids pictures! I can't wait to see them (do you just give them all to the coach or what?) anyway, it just made my day! email me too, my address is juliastallings@hotmail.com I would love to chat with ya! talk to you soon... xoxoxo
<3 Julia
yes. thanks for the swim day!
Post a Comment