To all the men in my life that mean so much. I have 6 great brothers, 1 amazing father, the best father in-law anyone could ask for and the most important my husband.
To my brothers, thank you so much for being such great examples. You all hold qualities that I wish I had. Jared, David, Jimmy and Mark. Your are such great Dads and husbands. I have the best brothers anyone could ask for. I know any of you would do anything for me and love that I can depend on each one of you. I think I am also the only person who can say I feel all of my brothers are my best friends. Thank you Stephen and Kyle. Even though I am older than you I have always looked up to you. Partly because you are taller, but mostly because you have been such great examples.
To my Father in-law. Thank you for all you do for me and my family. You are an amazing person. I appreciate the council I receive from you, the love you have shown towards me and appreciate the lessons that you teach when we are all together as a family. I see so much of you in my husband. Thank you for that.
To my Father. You are the hardest worker I have ever met. You have sacrificed more for your family than anyone I know. You are one of the few people I know personally that will always stand for what is right no matter what. Thank you for teaching me hard work, dedication, and most of all the gospel. I don't think anyone cares for their children more than you do. I love you so much. Even though I don't always show it, I do remember the "principles" you teach me. VOTE FOR JIM!
And to my favorite person in this whole entire world....my husband. I can't do anything without you. You are the only thing that keeps me moving in a day. I know it does not always seem like I care but I love you more than anything. Thank you for being the person you are. You have made me a stronger person. You are such an amazing father. I could go on and on but given the fact that you don't even get onto this blog....I will stop. I just want you to know that if you do decide to change your mind and read this, that you are the best thing in my life. I am so excited to share an eternity with you.
2 comments:
Hi Laura!
Im glad you had fun at your drill team party! and too bad about katie forgetting! lol, I had a girl that forgot about my club too! just didn't show up... ? oh well! next time you guys get together let me know! I would love to see you! xoxoxo
<3 Jula
It's so good to hear from you! Your little boys are way too cute. And I saw your photography website; I am so impressed with your photo skills. It is so hard to take portraits of people especially children. That is probably why Ivan takes mostly landscape.
I noticed you have Angie (Demille's) blog. Where is Brooke?
Post a Comment