Thursday, July 3, 2008

Getting Creative

Since I didn't really want to get myself all wet and go to the pool I went to Kmart and bought one of those cheap kiddy pools (which are way more this year). It did not fit in my car. Luckily I had Stephanie's little sister with me who is in her teens so she could help. I should have learned in Nebraska that trying to get creative does not work for me. I had her sit in the passengers seat with the window down holding the pool outside the car. It was less than a mile right? We did get it home but the wind got a hold of it a little and nearly turned it inside out. Thankfully Stacie was able to keep hold of it. I wish I had pictures but Stacie was so embarrassed she would not let me take any. Here are some from our fun after we made it home.









It was like taking a bath in mud. One of the great things about living in community of town homes is the kids. When we pulled that out they flocked toward the pool. My kids always have friends to play with.

1 comments:

So many blogs..too little time said...

I saw you guys out there. We should have come down to play.