Monday, July 28, 2008

Going to Grandma & Grandpa Hawkins

Brian's mom wanted the kids to come visit. Knowing I would not make the drive by myself, she was nice enough to get us tickets to entice me! We had a lot of fun. They have an amazing pool that Braxton loved exploring his Independence. It was the first time I did not have to be in the water while he was. When he first got in I was not watching (thinking he would stay on the steps for a minute). I looked over and he had tried walking out into the water which comes right to his nose. He was frantically trying to get back to the steps while staying on his tip toes. I was not dressed for swimming but had to get in anyway! After that he knew he had to have his arm floaties to get in. He loved the water slide. It amazes me how much my kids love the water since I am so afraid of it and can't swim. Thank goodness for Grandma and Grandpa who try to teach them.

7 comments:

Britt said...

so stinkin cute! good grandparents!

So many blogs..too little time said...

you are right, that looks like an awesome pool!

Anonymous said...

Holy crappers they own that pool?!? that is soooo pretty! Where do your inlaws live? and hey another thing in common laura... I am afraid of water and can't swim either! Call me soon! xoxox

<3 Julia

Anonymous said...

Hi Again Laura!!

darnit... the dinasour museum sounds awesome... we for sure need to take the kids! But ok this week is a bummer, I have to help my sister with her kids every day!! but don't count me out...I am dying to take keldon there! ok and also... I am coming up to spanish fork on August 12th for Keldons Dentist appointment (the one on main street) so I was wondering if I could stop by and see ya? let me know what you think... and also lets plan another week for thanksgiving point! xoxoxo love ya

<3 Julia

Lisa Nielsen said...

That looks like so much fun! What a beautiful pool. I'd be spending a lot more time with my in-laws if they had a pool like that! Fun to see your little swimmers. It's about time you got over your fear and take some lessons:)- Lis

Remember to Breathe said...

Laura! I was so surprised to read your comment on my blog! I love when I meet up with old friends via the convenient blogging world! It looks like life is good for you! Your little boys are so freakin cute. Aren't they fun? Rio is 2 right now and this is the funnest stage ever. I love being a mom. Where do you guys live?

Becca said...

No stress about the no swimming. Just be able to float. Private swimming pools are the best and cleanest!!! That must be an AZ or LV pool...