1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Memories
Posted by The Hawkins at 12:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
My first memory of you was in middle school. You were in Miss J's English class with me. I remember thinking you were so pretty and your hair was so cute! I also remember you had a black binder and you wrote things on it with glue...I know, random and weird. Do you remember Katie's bright orange dress??
hmmm...so many to choose from! I can say I will never forget our trip to Mesquite when you lived in St. George. That whole weekend was awesome! We were sneaky and put a quarter in the slots and had the best bowling game ever! (not score wise but fun wise)...good memories from our senior year (sitting on the grass in front of the school talking, making up the cheer/drill dance w/you, quilting, etc) I love you!
Oh Laura I do have lots of memories of me and you, the one that I seem to remember the most is every morning before practice you would let me pop your zits, all the girls thought we were so gross. LOL, drill team memories are the best!
I remember the first time I met your was at church and you and Brian were walking around in the hall looking lost. I asked you if you were new and if you needed help. You were looking for the nursery so I directed you to the right place. I remember thinking how cute you were pregnant with Peyton and I couldn't wait to get to know you.
You are my first memory of Utah basically. I was so scared to move here and you just invited me with you like it was nothing to come to the bon fire. You were so nice to me. And then when I found out you thought I was the mean sister and you wanted to mess up my face. Now that is a different story. jk. No I was just so greatful for you. Katie even told me she (now you know katie) wouldnt have been my friend if you wouldnt have started bring me everywhere. Thanks for making my move here so much easier.
The first time I met you was at Carrie's house. She invited you over for lunch with all us girls. I was pregnant with Creed and you were pregnant with Peyton. I felt so ugly because you were so stinkin cute pregnant (you still are so cute), you just had this cute little belly and the cutest outfit on. I thought you were alot of fun and I was glad that you moved into our ward.
I remember thinking how cute you were. You always look so nice and put together. I love your sarcastic personality. I remember the first time Janean and I were supposed to go visiting teaching to you and I was a bit intimidated because I was fat and pregnant(which is not a very good look for me) but you were very nice and didn't tell me that I looked ugly.
When we lived together I remember we would put music on to fall asleep... and I got you hooked on Soul Decision that way; and then you used one of their songs for you wedding! :) I also remember us sitting in our bedroom on each of our beds, and Sarah came in out of nowhere and started dancing around my bed post all crazy... that was a weird night.
I love this game! There is nothing like a trip down memory lane. The sleepovers at your house were the best, espeacially when you had those forgein exchange students. You setting up my first kiss with Clint. Taking the school flag to Delta and getting it stolen. Doing really anything we wanted not caring what anyone thought (I guess that was good and bad). So many memories so little time. Love ya.
wow, i have a lot of memories with you!! Drill team, middle school, high school and now!!! remember we talked chanda into getting into those big drill team bags and then we zipped it up and she couldn't get out!! that was funny!! you coming to my house so you could sneak off with kade...sleeping at your house, having parties at your house in middle school...drill team just being crazy and out of control all the time!!!! we had so much fun!! oh yeah and going to the hypnotist thing in provo at that comedy club....fun times!!! thanks for being such a great friend!! love ya
I had to write one about Laura. Besides, it's pretty much the same as the one you left us. lol.
1st memory: Brian and I were in the car, Lindsay and Angie went inside to get something, Laura, still in the car leans in to us and says, "look guys, these two girls are my best friends, and if you do anything to hurt them I will. . . " How did the rest go Laura??? lol
2nd memory: This is a very serious and solemn occasion. . . WAAAAAAA. . . .WAAAAAAAA
3rd memory: This is the interview.
First memory of Brian: We went bowling with you two, and somehow due to Lindsay's amazing second game we pulled out a combined score victory . . . earning us grasshopper shakes at Iceberg. . . Brian's treat. lol.
I remember trying to help you in nursery, when you were the nursery leader. And you were soooo together, and organized, and had ambitious projects planned for them. And on top of that, you were totally unfazed by how naughty some of those tiny little kids could be. I was exhausted at the end, and convinced you were super-mom. I am still convinced of that. :)
I remember when I first met you at church I thought, she seems like a fun girl. I should be friends with her. Sorry Jordan could't babysit for you this week. Let's plan to do something soon. What are you guys doing for the 24th?
Do you remember in middle school when Ryan & I staged a made up note to you? That may not make any sense because I don't remember what we said in the note. I just remember you were not happy about it later. Something about him liking me or you?
I also remember our Freshman year(before we became really good friends) you teasingly told me that me & Patrick Bell would make a good couple & I was way ticked at you.
Our drillteam memories are the greatest. I am so glad we are great friends now, you are one of my favorite people & I love you!
Post a Comment