I think my favorite new thing of Peyton's is his prayer face. He loves to pray. He does a little bit of mumbling then opens his arms wide and yells "AAAAA" I guess that means Amen.
2
comments:
Anonymous
said...
What a cutie! I just love little kid prayers! they are so cute :) ok so I can't believe you are ditching out on my 100 tag!! But I will forgive you (I guess :) You will just have to make it up to me and have a Photoshop day! lol. how are ya? we are doing good, just can't stand this heat! did you have a good 4th? Still can't wait to see the T ball pics of keldon.. I bet they are so cute! talk to you soon. xoxo
I am the mother of 2 little boys, I have been married for 4 1/2 years.
I enjoy my husband, children, family, friends and photography. My husband works very hard so I can stay home with my kids. Our life certainly is not perfect we like it.
2 comments:
What a cutie! I just love little kid prayers! they are so cute :) ok so I can't believe you are ditching out on my 100 tag!! But I will forgive you (I guess :) You will just have to make it up to me and have a Photoshop day! lol. how are ya? we are doing good, just can't stand this heat! did you have a good 4th? Still can't wait to see the T ball pics of keldon.. I bet they are so cute! talk to you soon. xoxo
<3 Julia
Hi Sister Hawkins! You have such adorable kids! I love your blog! Love, Megan
Post a Comment