Thursday, July 3, 2008

Do your research!


I know I have made a post before for Jim Noorlander but thought I would again. He is running against Jason Chaffetz for Congress in the 3rd district. For most all people who read my blog that is you. All of Sanpete, Millard, part of Juab (Nephi), part of Salt Lake County (Kerns, Riverton, Bluffdale and some others), & Utah County. Less than 10 percent of people in the 3rd district voted in the primary election. Please to your research for not just this election but for all of them. Then get out and vote in November!

2 comments:

Michelle Akauola said...

Hey laura I just want you to know that we support your dad in fact I put up my own little shot out to your dad on my blog. Keep up the good work and your family is so cute. I love all the pictures you take. Hope you are doing well.


Michelle akauola

Anonymous said...

Hi Laura!

Hey I just got keldons T ball pics in the mail today!! They are sooooo cute! you did great! and you said the group one wasn't good.. and it is too good silly! Thank you so much for the little extras you threw in for keldon.. that was sweet of you! call me soon.. hope you are having a good week! xoxo love ya

<3 Julia