Thursday, July 31, 2008

Tim

This is my first and only time I will ever write on this thing. I try to stay as far away as possible from these things. I wanted to help my buddy out that is newly single. Let's get him on as many dates as we can. If it is a blind date please show him a picture first!

7 comments:

angela said...

My sister just turned 34 and has never been married...what is his story, he looks handsome. Fill me in so we can "hook them up" if it seems like a good fit!!

Kristina said...

I don't know anyone, but I just wanted to say good luck, Tim!

Leslee said...

Laura, I have a way cute sister!!

Remember to Breathe said...

Ok... what's his story? I'm very single! :)

Niki said...

Randi told me to look at your blog, he is very cute!!!! I love softball. How tall??

The Hawkins said...

Tim is about 6'5" or 6'6". I know he is taller than Brian who is 6'4"

He plays baseball, basketball, and x box!

Parry Family said...

Ok so I need to know his story. How old is he and what is his type of girl. I have a really cute sister-in-law.