Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Trains



Braxton loves trains. Any thing that has to do with trains he loves. We have lived in the back yard of a train track for 2 years now and he will still run to the window every time he hears the whistle blowing. Even if it means it is 2 in the morning. If he hears it he will go running to the window. He was so excited to be this close to a train I could barely get a picture. He had the biggest grin on his face the whole time we were riding. It was only the little one at the Hogle zoo. I am so excited to take him to Thomas the train in Heber next week.

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

I am so glad you have a blog now!! It is so cute and so is little braxton!! Your boys are adorable! You need to start bringing Peyton into the nursery!!

The Gainors said...

this is great! you are a natural, hello, photographer! i'm so proud of you.