Friday, May 23, 2008

Daddy's Homecoming

When I start making dinner the boys know that Brian is going to be home soon. They both start asking for him and wait by the window until he gets home. I can tell he is always excited by their enthusiasm to see him and at the same time I am sure he wishes he could just come home and relax. Either way he is a great Dad. He loves to read them bedtime stories at night and helps out by putting them to sleep nearly every night. He tries to make sure that I get to relax at night. Especially on the days that they were truly exhausting. I am so

grateful he is such a great dad and husband.

2 comments:

Janean said...

That's so cute. My kids do the same thing when Brett gets home, they get really excited and go running to him shouting with excitement. I know it makes him feel really good but they just love him.

The Gainors said...

aaahhhhhh.