I was tagged by Janean so I will try to be original
1. I met and married my husband within 5 months. Somethings are just meant to be!
2. I love to eat popcorn and peanut m&m's together. It taste so good! Something a college roommate started me on.
3. I have a very low tolerance for stupidity. Seriously. Why do so many people not use their brains.
4. I love to try to tickle my husband even though he is not ticklish. I think every time that maybe it will work, but it always ends in a fight!
5. I don't know how to swim. Really. Ask my in-laws or my old roommate Carrie. After going swimming with her she told me that it was the most unattractive thing she has ever seen and to make sure that I marry the guy before he takes me swimming because it will totally change his mind. So that is what I did. I can swim on my back but usually I just stay in the shallow end without getting my head wet. I even have to plug my noise if I am water skiing when I fall. It drives Brian crazy.
6. I talk in my sleep. It is the craziest thing. I can have full on conversations with you and never remember. I start off by saying really random things. If you talk to me I will answer questions to everything you want to know. I always tell the truth. There have been several times that I have pretended I was asleep while Brian was trying to ask me questions. He still does not know that I was awake for those things. I know crazy and mean, but he really should not take advantage of the situation. I know I did not give him the answers he wanted to hear.
I tag Lindsay, Stephanie Naylor, Autum, and what the heck...Stephanie Duvall as well.
Thursday, May 29, 2008
6 random things about me
Posted by The Hawkins at 8:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Thanks for the tag. That is funny you talk in your sleep..that is what Rob does too!
I totally talk in my sleep too! Seth will have full out conversations with me and I'll have no idea what I say until the next morning when he tells me...I still don't believe him on some things he says I said. I bet we could have some awesome conversations together in our sleep (maybe we have;)
Laura!!!
How are you! I am so glad you found my blog!!! Your page is so dang cute! and your little boys are too! :) How are things going? I see you have a photography business... good going! That is something I always wanted to do. You will have to come take our picture. I am glad we have a blog now to keep in touch! talk to you soon! xoxoxoxo
<3 Julia
Haha, #5... I totally don't remember saying that! I hope I didn't sound too much like a jerk! Sorry about that! I hope it counts for something that I don't remember your flaws... you were a great roommate!
Post a Comment