Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The End of a long day

The last couple of days have been so hard for me to deal with. Peyton has his molars coming in and has been crying non stop. He is also a little spoiled and knows what he wants and will throw a fit until he gets it. I don't do well with crying. It doesn't help that for some reason his nap times have been short. On Sunday in nursery (his first time...he is still to young) Peyton stepped on a ball and fell right on his back. Now even though a couple of us laughed a little I felt bad after I saw his mouth bleeding. He had bit his lip and now has a huge sore in there and won't eat anything. But it is now night time and both kids are asleep. After looking in their rooms to check on them, I feel bad for the frustration I felt earlier in the day. I know I am truly blessed to have the children I do. They mean everything to me. I just love it when they sleep!

3 comments:

Dani said...

Cute blog. Send me an email and I will invite you to mine. (Jared made me make it private). Your family is so cute.

Cedar Reids said...

Oh Laura.... I feel you on this one. I definately have had those days! It's funny how quickly you forget about it though when you look at their precious faces when they are sleeping. You do have a very cute family!
Love Rachel

Blackham Family said...

I am glad that I am not the only mom that feels the frustrations. It is a lot harder then I thought. I mean it is the best thing in the world I love my child but i has it hard days for sure. I can totally relate to the sleeping thing some days I just cant wait until night time. You know the tuff days. Nad you have 2. Oh man was your first one a good baby? I dont know how I am going to handle more then one.