Thursday, May 29, 2008

My new official Website

So it has taken a long time but I officially have a website! I am really excited but am still making changes as well. It is http://www.myfourseasonsphotography.com
I am trying to get a bigger portfolio of maternity pictures so anyone who knows anyone let me know. I will do them for free and give them a CD of all the pictures. I am also trying some new things babies as well. So any infants that you know of or are coming I want them 2 weeks or younger!

3 comments:

Dani said...

Your website is great! OH- and most of my pages are not digital. I just put pictures and scans of them in the computer. I dabble in digital, but my true love is paper and real embellishments.

Rob & Autum said...

I can put the word out about the maternity and newborn pictures at my work. What would be a better place than an OBGYN clinic?? I will try and tell only the cute moms and parents so you can get some cute pictures!

the lunch lady said...

my kids piano teacher is having a baby in July. I am going to give her your name and number, if that's ok.