So I never take pictures of my own kids. Just little candids with my camera. Poor Peyton has very few pictures compared to Braxton. I just find it very hard to get my kids attention and today is a perfect example of why I do not do pictures of my own. It was hot, they did not listen to me at all, even when I shouted for them to look at me....nothing. For the longest time I have been wanting to take some of them on the railroad tracks playing with trains. This is the first time in history I had to yell at my son and tell him he had to play with his trains. It was so hot outside and he wanted to go do other thing, I thought these pictures would never work out. I did manage to get a couple in. I made Brian's sister come along. I wanted to get some shots of her kids as well. Thanks to my kids I did not get to spend too much time with hers. I will have to make it up to her and take them out all on their own at another time. I was able to get a couple of her and her kids but it was work. And I must add that I totally stole this spot from someone else. Sorry. I just loved it so much I had to go.
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
so great laura, and the black and whites with your boys and the trains are the best!
Post a Comment