Friday, May 23, 2008





My best friend Lindsay was in town for the weekend. We met up for lunch so that we could see each other. I get so excited when I get to spend time with her. She is one friend that I know I will always be close no matter how far apart we live. We really understand each other...she knows what I mean! My kids absolutely love her. Braxton has a little crush on her. Whenever we are with her he loves to kiss her. I feel a little bad she has to put up with it but she doesn't seem to mind. Lindsay is one of the smartest people I know. She always excels in everything she does. I wish I was more like her. She has had the great opportunity to finish school this year and is graduating in June. I am sometimes a little jealous that she has been able to fulfill her goals and dreams. She always tells me all the time how lucky I am to have the kids I do. She gives me the reassurance I need in making me feel great about being a mom, letting me know that I am fulfilling the goals I have set. I know she is going to be a great mother someday. I can tell in the way she talks about future plans for her family and the way she is with my kids. I am so excited and proud of her for all the things she as accomplished in her life. I love you Seth and Lindsay.

1 comments:

Lindsay G said...

You are far too kind!