Well today was the first day of Braxton's second year of preschool. He was really missing his teacher Miss Tiffany and was happy to be back. He was really excited when he found his name all over the class room. He told me "Miss Tiffany knows my name!"
I am the mother of 2 little boys, I have been married for 4 1/2 years.
I enjoy my husband, children, family, friends and photography. My husband works very hard so I can stay home with my kids. Our life certainly is not perfect we like it.
4 comments:
he is getting too big!
I can't you have a kid old enough for pre-school. I guess we just keep geting older. Let me know when you come up, I would love to see you.
We like Miss Tiffany too. Too bad they aren't in the same class...
Your boys are so cute! I love your blog you have a ton of cute pages!
Post a Comment