Saturday, September 27, 2008

I have been tagged

Okay I have been tagged now a few times and have always managed to get out of them but I am actually going to do it this time. Both Lisa and Linds tagged me with 2 different lists so I am going to combine them and make my own! Here it goes...

8 T.V. shows I love to watch:
The Hills
Heros
The Office
30 Rock
Desperate Housewives
Ugly Betty
Lost
Oprah
...thank goodness for DVR. There are still so many more shows.

8 Favorite Restaurants:
Olive Garden
Red Robin....mmmmm bottomless fries!
Ruby River
Carrabas
Outback
Cafe Rio
Chef's Table
Tahoe Joe's

8 Things that happened yesterday:
Woke up at 8:30
Cleaned the kitchen
Took kids to the park
Ate lunch at the park
Went to see Melissa and the kids
Went to another park
Went to Taco Bell
Gave kids a bath (I also showered yesterday)

8 Things I look forward to:
Halloween
My birthday
Thanksgiving
Anniversary
A vacation with my husband
Christmas Shopping
Seeing my kids on Christmas Day
Seeing "Twilight" the movie.

8 Things I love about fall:
Changing Leaves
Sweaters, boots and scarves
Pumpkin carving
Hot Chocolate
Thanksgiving
Cooler Temps!
Baking Day
Apple Cider

8 Things on My Wish list:
Another baby...someday
Good health for my family
Someday more money
A house with a yard
Kids that get along
Obedient kids
Traveling with my husband
A vacation with my sisters and Mom

8 Joys:
Brian
Braxton
Peyton
Family
Holidays
Sleeping in
Going on Dates
Good Friends

Fears:
Car accidents
Loosing someone I love
Me leaving me children motherless
Spiders, bees, cockroaches, and all other insects
Going outside when it is dark
Sleeping in my house alone
Raising Children
Large amounts of water

Current obsessions/collections:
Playing with Photoshop
Eating!
This one is hard...pass

Surprising facts:
I am #8 of 11 children (That might not be that surprising)
I can do formal up do's for hair
I collect shoes. I have had some shoes for years that I have never worn but plan on it someday.
I have a hard time getting rid of things or throwing things away.
I love to cook and bake but don't because I hate to do dishes.
I don't try things if I know it is a guarantee I will not win or succeed. I am trying to change that.
I can sew
I love making lists

I tag Carrie Kindt and Brittany Walker

0 comments: