Monday, September 15, 2008

The Dress List

There is this new website called thedresslist.com Some friends of ours have started it so people can sell or rent their wedding dresses or formals. There is no cost to post or sell. I know that I have had some old formals in the closet that I will never wear again. I think it is a great idea. I have a friend who wants to post all of her old pageant dresses. I actually rented my wedding dress because I didn't see any point of buying when I was only going to wear it once. If you are interested click

here
They also have places for you to advertise your services for a low cost. If you are in the wedding business at all, it is a great place to do that as well. The website is just getting started but I think it is going to be big in no time. They are going to a lot of schools and cities to get the name out there. Check it out.

1 comments:

Becca said...

That is such a good idea! My parents are getting sick of all my dresses crowding their closets.