Friday, August 29, 2008

Boyz II Men

I absolutely love Boyz II Men. We bought tickets for the concert and then Brian and Tim had were given VIP passes a couple of hours before from someone they do business with. I was so excited!! We went to a dinner before and met the Boyz. The concert was a lot of fun as well. We had great seats and I know they were singing to me the whole time.


I know it looks like Tim was just trying to jump into the picture to be cool but he really was invited.

3 comments:

Britt said...

ohmygosh, i didn't know they were still rockin the concerts! jealous!

Niesha said...

WOW! Those good ol love songs sure take me back... I remember when I was in the 5th grade and I was singing..."I'll make love to you, like you want me to" and my Dad flipped. But it was worth the beating I got. How lucky are you? That is freaking sweet!

Parry Family said...

How fun! And I must say you look good. I love your haircut, and jealous you can't even tell you have had two kids.