It has been so long since all my siblings have been together. I don't remember a time that every single cousin was together. With the exception of Kyle who is on a mission all my siblings were able to meet together this weekend. We started off with a girls night out (Tiffany could not make it)


and then a day full of fun on Saturday. Paintballing, a huge breakfast, swimming, a magician, 4 wheeling, basketball, kite flying and a BBQ to end the day. My kids were lucky enough to have been with all 26 of their cousins in one weeks time. I was proud of my husband who made it into the public pool for the first time since I have been married to him. He has a phobia with public pools but got into the spirit by doing a couple tricks off the diving board.





4 comments:
did you go to McCall?? I will be jealous if you did. You were close enough if you went to cascade lake. We lived so close to there.
These look like SO MUCH FUN!!! I'm very impressed with your wake boarding! Your boys are so cute & getting so big. And say hi to Brian, I'm glad he's taking such good care of you!
I love the Noorlanders! How is Liza doing? That looks like a fun time! I can't believe you are in the pool. Can you swim yet?! ;)
Hey, can you email me a copy of the picture with us girls at the restaurant? It turned out way cute!
Post a Comment