We had a lot of fun going to family reunions for both sides of the family this past week. The time with Brian's family started off with golf for the guys, and spa treatments for the girls.
We then headed up to Idaho to stay in a cabin on Lake Cascade. We were able to go jet skiing, water skiing, wake boarding and get pulled on the tube. It was Braxton's first experience on the tube and he loved it. Especially when I got thrown off and he managed to hold on. Thanks Aunt Jenn.







We then headed up to Idaho to stay in a cabin on Lake Cascade. We were able to go jet skiing, water skiing, wake boarding and get pulled on the tube. It was Braxton's first experience on the tube and he loved it. Especially when I got thrown off and he managed to hold on. Thanks Aunt Jenn.






(Peyton enjoying himself once again!)
7 comments:
braxton's face on the tube is so stinkin cute! fun times!
how fun! what great pictures!
No, we just lived there for a year before we moved here. I loved it though.
Braxton's not old enough to go tubing!!! Wow! You look hot on the boat and wakeboarding! What a pretty lake.
Hey Laura! I found your blog through Amber's... small world huh! Anyway... I just wanted to say "hi" and tell you how handsome your boys are! And I might say that you still look as beautiful as I always remembered you in high school! Got any tips from this married old hag? It makes my happy to see how great your life as turned out! Take care!
Can I come to your family reunions? Our family goes camping for four days in the wilderness away from everything. It's like girls camp all over again. It sounds like you had a lot of fun!
Ok, so I really really love your swimming suit with the red skirt bottoms...where did you get it? Sooo cute! I don't think they have swimming suits like that in Vegas...looks like tons of fun with both of your families!
Post a Comment