Braxton wanted to be silly and take funny pictures of us together. I tried letting him do it but every picture had his thumb in it. He thinks these are pretty great.
I am glad you have a blog it is so fun to keep in touch with people this way. (I cannot believe how fast your kids have grown.) By-the-way, I invited you to view ours.
I am the mother of 2 little boys, I have been married for 4 1/2 years.
I enjoy my husband, children, family, friends and photography. My husband works very hard so I can stay home with my kids. Our life certainly is not perfect we like it.
3 comments:
so cute! you guys are hiarious!
Love the Goofy pictures!
I can't believe Braxton took those pictures below. He can take pictures better than I can!! He must take after his talented mom :D
I am glad you have a blog it is so fun to keep in touch with people this way. (I cannot believe how fast your kids have grown.) By-the-way, I invited you to view ours.
Post a Comment