Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Mama Mia!


Brian and I went to see Mama Mia and loved it! Well I loved it and I loved watching Brian's face every time a new song came on. I was planning on going with girl friends that would enjoy it as much as me. I then changed my mind when I needing a brutal punishment for Brian after buying himself something that I did not think was a good purchase. I decided that part of his punishment would be to sit through the movie that I knew he would despise most. It was worth every minute. He was especially embarrassed when I started dancing and singing, (there were only 4 other people in the theater...not because the movie was bad but because it was very, very late in the local theater that does not get much business).

Needless to say I think he learned his lesson and will think twice before making a purchase like that again. Or at least call me first!

6 comments:

the lunch lady said...

I tortured Mark with a Mamma Mia date this weekend. He sent a text to someone in the middle of the movie. It said "Help!!!!!" (Ha ha)

Kailee Joy said...

haha, thats hilarious!! I'll have to use that same kind of punishment when Chris does something!

Lindsay G said...

yeah, Seth DEFINITELY won't go to that movie with me! I'm interested to know what other punishment he received, after all, that was a BIG purchase! haha...

Becca said...

Yeah, I watched it with some girl friends! It was good, but a bit cheezy when James Bond started singing. I still jam out to the sound track when I am home.

Tanji, Jimmy Jay and Baby Taislyn! said...

Jimmy won't see this, so he was more than happy to let me see this with my girlfriend, about a month ago. I absolutely loved it, and I always play the soundtrack in the car while Jimmy complains and tries to change it

Dani said...

I HATE it when guys spend money on stupid things. Jared has bought TWO (not one, but TWO) pens, (yes I said pens) that cost, well let me just say hundreds..... It makes me sooooo mad. (And we need to go visiting teaching soon too).