Brian's sister was married this past weekend. I am so excited for her. She married an amazing guy who treats her great and we all love him. I will have to say that she was the most stunning bride I have ever seen. I can't wait to get a picture to show everyone because she seriously was the most amazing person I have ever personally seen. Unfortunately my camera was being used by her new niece who was taking pictures of all the guests so I didn't really get any pictures of her. It was a great wedding and really fun to spend some time with all of Brian's family all together.
Monday, May 11, 2009
Jenn is Married!!!!!
Posted by The Hawkins at 9:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cute pictures you have the cutest family :) If you are interested in getting a free facial let me know :) I have a couple slots left open for Saturday... Will you be in Sanpete County? If not let me know I will make other arrangements. Have you been introduced to the Galvanic Spa?
what handsome boys!
your family looks so good!! hey WHERE did you get your dress? so cute -- my sis is getting married mid August and we're all looking for dresses to wear... let me know asap!!
Post a Comment