Sunday, April 26, 2009

Viva Las Vegas

A few friends and I decided to go to Vegas for the weekend. It was a lot of fun to spend time with old friends. We were able to stay in a house that Megans brother rents out. If anyone needs a nice rental let me know! I was very happy that Judy recommended we go to the temple while we were there. There was such a great spirit there sitting in a session with my friends. I realized how blessed I have been in my life to have great friends.

We did some shopping, ate great food that you can't get in Utah and I got the first pedicure in almost a year! It was so great to get away from kids for a couple of days and just be us again.


With my best friend Lindsay. She has such a cute pregnant belly!

Eating some of the best frozen yogurt I have ever tasted. Laura, Natalie, Judy

We kind of bought a lot! Actually I didn't by that much but they did. Braxton got a lot of new clothes though.

Judy, Megan, Randi, Natalie, Lindsay, Laura

At the temple. I really liked this part of the trip. Las Vegas is such a pretty temple.

5 comments:

SarahC said...

I am so glad that you all had so much fun! I am totally coming with next time!!

the lunch lady said...

how fun! good for you!

Lindsay G said...

YAY for Vegas! I'm so glad you guys actually came! It was so great to see everyone...thanks for planning everything!

Lisa Nielsen said...

That looks like so much fun! I didn't know Lindsay was pregnant! Yay! Also, when you go out of town on a girls getaway, you aren't supposed to shop for your kids:), only for you.j/k. What do I know, right?!

Brandon and Amanda Brady said...

It looks like you guys had a blast. I'm in for sure next time, just couldn't quite make it this year. :)