Braxton officially graduated from Preschool for the second time. Only one more year and he will be able to graduate again and advance into Kindergarten. He did a great job with his part. He of course was a little nervous so he did what every guy does when they are nervous.....

His teacher does this great little yearbook of the kids and asks them questions and writes down the answers. I love the attention span of a 4 year old. The answers are so funny from all the kids. Here are Braxton's:
Describe what your parents look like.....
My mommy is a girl....my mom is gorgeous by KATIE bugs is mommy (my friend's little girl). But guess what? I saw a whale and the whale almost eated me and it blowed some water at me. My mom is....how old is my mom? What number is my mommy? Mmmmm I think she is..what number is she? My mommy is gorgeous and she has bron eyes like my blue eyes.
My daddy is a boy because he.....because....he has bigger hands like mine. I'm lookin' at the light and then we see the girl....but....my daddy is really awesome but he just tries to be awesome!
What is your favorite food and how do you make it?
Hot Dogs-How do you make a hot dog? Like a corn dog. I can eat a corn dog and put it in my mouth, and then I swallow it!
If I had a magic wand I would.....
My magic wand doesn't work, but my magic wand doesn't have any magic. My wand has a triangle on a red string and the red string has a ring to hold on and it goes ding, ding! (Later when Peyton had a dirty diaper he told me he wanted to use his magic wand to make his baby brother not so stinky and make that yucky smell go away).
What do you want to be when you get big?
I put glue on my hand and I make a puppy on my dog.
4 comments:
These are too cute! Call me if you ever come to CA, 818-588-0251. I miss our random nights out!
Ok, I laughed my head off reading this and had to choke it down a bit so I wouldn't wake any girls up. He is hilarious! What a cute program.
By the way, are you going to blog about Brian getting arrested at the Lakers game? 'Cause someday you will laugh at that. Maybe in like thirty years or so, but someday...
I was cracking up at his answers!! he is so funny!!
Yeah, he's pretty much the funniest kid ever.
Post a Comment