Kerrie and I took the kids to Disneyland. It was a great way to get my kids to do whatever I wanted them to do for a good 2 weeks before going. At one point Braxton wanted to stop going to Preschool. I told him a few times that we couldn't go to Disneyland until school was out. On the last day of school I completely forgot they got out an hour early. When I finally showed up his teacher told me he kept saying "I think my mom forgot me and left to Disneyland."
We left at 3:00 am. We found it is a lot easier to leave early and have the kids go back to sleep. It also makes them feel like the trip goes faster. The kids really wanted to stop at Calico "Ghost Town" near Death Valley. It was really hot!
We had so much fun at Disneyland. Peyton hated Pirates of the Caribbean. He was hiding his head the entire time. Since that ride we have been able to threaten him that pirates will get him if he doesn't......... It works every time.


We went to California Adventure the second day at Disneyland. Toy Story and the rocking Mickey Mouse Farris wheel were favorites of the kids. Kerrie and I were really scared but the kids loved it. We are both afraid of heights and we both get really motion sick. They made us go on it several times.

We went to the beach the next day. It was super cold. Peyton fell in the water not even 5 minutes after being there and was freezing and miserable the rest of the time. Braxton, Luke and Josh had so much fun playing in the sand so we had to stay a couple of hours.



Brian was still in Bakersfield trying to clear up his legal matters and had not seen the kids in almost 2 weeks. We decided to go see him and go swimming. Peyton was so concerned Brian wouldn't be there when he turned around. He didn't let him out of his sight. Braxton was so excited for his cousins to see his Grandmas house. He kept introducing them to things saying, this is my bedroom, this is my grandmas..... He had so much fun.



Brian was still in Bakersfield trying to clear up his legal matters and had not seen the kids in almost 2 weeks. We decided to go see him and go swimming. Peyton was so concerned Brian wouldn't be there when he turned around. He didn't let him out of his sight. Braxton was so excited for his cousins to see his Grandmas house. He kept introducing them to things saying, this is my bedroom, this is my grandmas..... He had so much fun.

3 comments:
you're such an awesome mom! looks like they had a blast!
What a fun trip! Your kids look like they are having so much fun. I'm glad you finally posted something. :)
looks like oodles of fun! yay :)
Post a Comment