Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Movie Lines

Braxton continues to repeat movie lines daily. I really don't think I let him watch that much TV. I try to tell myself he has a very good memory (Which actually he does when it is not about cleaning up toys or washing hands).

I was running up a hill at Jenn's wedding because we were late for pictures (not our fault we were told to go to a specific location and then someone changed his/her mind). I told Braxton to hurry. He stopped and put his hands on his knees and said, "Slow down Mom, your killing me here." I looked at him with a weird face and he said, "What? It's just a figure of speech!"

He is also having a very hard time with the word freakin. He looked in the mirror the other day and said, "I look freakin awesome." Another day he was outside and said, "It's freakin cold outside." I told him not to use that word. He looked at me and said, "What? Cold? But it is freakin cold out here!"

Whatever.

2 comments:

Lisa Nielsen said...

Ok. Braxton is FREAKIN hilarious!!! I agree that he probably shouldn't use that word, but it really is funny:) You look smokin in the wedding photos. Your three boys look really handsome too! I did get your message by the way...it will be so fun to see you guys next month!

the lunch lady said...

I hate hearing my kids say "freakin". It seems so much worse out of their mouths than it does coming from anyone else.