Sunday, March 1, 2009

Going Private

Even though I don't want to do this I am going to go private. I have had someone trying to access my blog a couple of times now and have had to reset the password several times. I'm pretty sure I know who you are so please stop! Anyway, send me your email address if you would like to be invited!

39 comments:

Romney Family said...

I know you would invite me without me asking you to, but just in case you forget about your poor friend that lives clear out in Kentucky my email is angieromney@yahoo.com

Rob & Autum said...

You should have my email already. That is scary. How have they been trying to access your blog?

ashley marie said...

hey I found out you had a blog! I'd love to be able to see what you guys are up to: jaholloway1124@gmail.com

Bobbie Murphy said...

sisbobbie@gmail.com We would love to see what you and your family are doing!!!

SarahC said...

schristensen22@gmail.com

Sarah said...

Thats too bad. It is hard when you can't just blog like you would like to. Here is my blog e-mail:
telroysarahbell@gmail.com
Thanks,
Sarah

Blackham Family said...

randiblackham@hotmail.com. Thanks again for setting it up the other night it was way fun.

Mike.Denae.Ty said...

denae.garrison@gmail.com. I miss you and our late night ice cream trips!

Lisa Nielsen said...

Scary!!! You know mine:) I want to be added.

So many blogs..too little time said...

please add me! nicholetolley@gmail.com sorry someone is doing that.

Kailee Joy said...

kaileejoy@yahoo.com

Parry Family said...

callieparry@yahoo.com

the lunch lady said...

please send me an invite!

thelunchlady.slc@gmail.com

Kirsten said...

kirpeylog@yahoo.com

Thunderbay said...

My email address is jerzigirl2000@yahoo.com

Thunderbay said...

Hey Girly,
I would love to see your blog in the future my email address is
jerzigirl2000@yahoo.com

Brandon and Amanda Brady said...

aaga0401@hotmail.com That is crazy that someone would do that.

Tiffany Jorgensen said...

I would love for you to invite me to view your blog. tiffanyjorgensen07@yahoo.com

Tiffany Jorgensen said...

I would love to be able to view your blog. My email address is tiffanyjorgensen07@yahoo.com. How are you doing by the way?

Lindsay G said...

ummm...count me in!

Jennifer said...

I would love it if you would send me an invite to look at your blog! I love to read your blog and hear all the funny stories about Peyton. It makes dealing with Creed easier knowing lots of other people are dealing with the same naughtiness at their homes.

.:michelle:. said...

michelledeon@hotmail.com

Tenille Gates said...

Hey there! sign me up ;0) tenillegates@gmail.com

Kellye said...

That stinks, why do people have to be like that? kdward30@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

oooh don't forget me!
juliastallings@hotmail.com

Leslee said...

Add me! leslee.cook@yahoo.com

Niesha said...

I hate it when others have to ruin it for the rest of us!! Please include me in the fun!
philangie10@yahoo.com... I know what you are thinking.."what a gay e-mail address?" But I thought it up in high school and back then I was pretty lame! Thanks!

Janean said...

Invite me! I can't believe someone is trying to do that. Why do people have to be so dumb like this - do they have nothing better to do with their time?

JJ&K said...

you should have my email already, so make sure you invite me!

Amberlie and Anthony said...

count me in anthmott@yahoo.com

Mower Family said...

Amberleelee2@yahoo.com

Janette said...

Nettnate@msn.com!

K said...

It's Katy. I check your blog, but I don't try to get your password.
theandersenfam@gmail.com

Papworth's said...

Weird! Why do people do that? Anyway, would love to keep in touch with you! kristifry@hotmail.com

Papworth's said...

I closed out before I checked to see if my comment posted so I'll leave it again just in case, I checked back now and didn't see it, kristifry@hotmail.com

Cheree said...

I am so sorry there are such scary, dumb people our there that ruin things like this.
Here is my e-mail

cmlock6@yahoo.com

Kirsten said...

you have my email already. You better invite me.

dean said...

here is mine deanna.gains@gmail.com

The Duvall Family said...

I want to be invited jeffsteph@sfcn.org