Saturday, March 28, 2009

Friends and Family

I am starting a new price for friends and family for pictures. It is $50 and that includes a cd with a 45 minute to 1 hr session. For some that is a price increase and some it is a decrease! If you have a family member for friend that I don't know, it is open to them as well for the next couple of months. For those that live in St. George, I will be there at the end of June for 3 or 4 days.

I also run a special at this time of year for $300 for the wedding day. This includes 2 hours at one location and the cd.

1 comments:

Rob & Autum said...

I have been wanting to get our family pictures taken! I would love to get some outdoors when it warms up. We might not be moving until May 1st now but are you booked the end of April already? Email me when you have a minute!