I thought I would catch up on blogging and post a couple of things from the past couple of months.
For Valentines Day we woke up and went to Denny's for breakfast. The kids love going out for breakfast. Usually Braxton does not eat more than 1 real meal a day, but when we go to breakfast he eats more than any of us.
Later that afternoon we went to a Monster Truck Rally with Matt and Andrea Peterson. It was our first experience at a Monster Truck Rally. I felt a little out of place and wished I would have worn my cut of jean skirt and tank top, poor Brian doesn't even own a fleece shirt. Needless to say we did not fit in! Not really. There were some pretty funny people making fun of of the "white trash" event by dressing up.
The kids really liked the first part of the show and loved the motocross free style. Once it was Monster Truck Free Style we had to leave because it was so loud that they were both pretty scared. I wanted to stay because it was the first time that Peyton had ever held on to me so tight.
Peyton a little concerned about the noise Braxton and Laura


Brian and Braxton. We had to trade kids several times depending on how scary they thought it was. If Peyton was really scared he wanted me. If Braxton was scared he wanted Brian.
Brian and Braxton. We had to trade kids several times depending on how scary they thought it was. If Peyton was really scared he wanted me. If Braxton was scared he wanted Brian.
I'm thinking next year we will try to go back to a more traditional type of Valentines date.
2 comments:
too funny! i would have loved to see you at a monster truck rally in your cut offs and tank top!
Brian should have fit right in, he did grow up in Bakersfield!!!
Post a Comment