Sunday, February 22, 2009

Prayer

The other day Braxton was saying the dinner prayer which usually consists of thanking for the food, bless the food and the end. He decided to go on and on by saying thanful for animals, our house, our cars, all the food, cheetos, hum, dum, dub, wab, (we had no idea what that meant) and please bless mom can take my bye bye to jumpin jacks so I can play, and please bless mom can get me air buddies to watch on the TV."

I admire his faith. Poor thing though will have to learn that not all prayers are answered like you want and if they are eventually answered like you want it may take a while. I'm sure we will go back to jumpin jacks someday but I am still deciding on the movie.

4 comments:

Britt said...

so cute and faithful! i'm going to try prayers like that :)

SarahC said...

Oh my gosh your boys are so cute! The picture of Peton with the Hot Chocolate all over him is great. Braxton's prayer was adorable too! I can't wait to get together on Wednesday!

Lisa Nielsen said...

What a smart and funny boy! I love hearing the funny things that come out of kids' mouths. PS. I will show a baby bump picture soon, don't worry...I like to think I don't have one yet, LOL.

Brandon and Amanda Brady said...

Laura!! That is so cute! Your family is seriously so cute. Thanks for asking about a baby shower. Natalie and Kristen are actually planning one for March 7th at Natalies place. I hope that you can come!! You really are such a sweet heart. Love ya!