Friday, February 6, 2009

Make up

I set a bath up for the kids and then took all the dirty laundry downstairs. I came right back up (I know it's bad to leave your kids in the tub). When I walked into the bathroom Peyton had my make up in the bathtub with him. He had taken my favorite compact of eyeshadow and was painting his face and Braxton's face with it. It was soaking wet. When I stopped dead in my tracks and gasped Braxton looked at me and said, "Peyton did it!" I wasn't surprised. I was sad however because he ruined about $50 worth of makeup that I can't really replace right now. I know not to leave them in the bath anymore. I will have to admit he was onto something though. The colors that came out when it was wet was really pretty.

8 comments:

Lisa Nielsen said...

Oh my gosh! You have your hands full with Peyton don't you!

Kirsten said...

Still... so sorry about today! I feel soooooo bad! I just can't get over it!

Parry Family said...

I love reading your stories about Peyton. It really makes me feel better, like I am not the only one with a hand full of a kid. Good luck.

So many blogs..too little time said...

bummer, I am sorry. Does that mean you get to go shopping though?:)

Sarah said...

I loved your makeup story. I love how it worked out in the end.
I am new at blogging so I am letting you know my blog. I would love any ideas on how to make it cute.
Take care,
Sarah

Becca said...

Ugghhh! I would be so irked if Maks did that... However, I do let him play with my makeup sometimes at least until he learns to unscrew my baremineral lids... that would be a disaster.

Cedar Reids said...

That is so Funny! I would be so upset, and of course it's hard to stay mad too long. He is a cutie! Loved the pictures of the mess he made in the kitchen. Priceless :)

Chris and Tasha said...

oh no, that's no fun. what did he ruin? i could probably help you out:)