I am going to start posting more of the things my kids say for my record. I have wanted to do this for a long time and will be printing my blog at the end of the year for a journal. Sorry if it bugs you but just skip over what you don't want to read!
I took Braxton to the doctor yesterday. About an hour after picking him up from school his eyes started to get really goobery. After the doctor checked everything out he looked at Braxton and said "your eyes are really red." Braxton responded "No they aren't, they are blue."
Another thing I know I will forget if I don't write it down. Braxton refuses to call string cheese, string cheese. He insists it is called Spring cheese.
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Cute Things
Posted by The Hawkins at 5:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love it!! Kids say the funniest things. You should send them into the Parents magazine some time.
we sure miss your boys. hugs and kisses from micahlyn. you know, the really tight hugs around the neck that braxton loves so much.
Post a Comment