Sarah, Randi and I went to the Dinosaur Museum last week. It was a lot of fun. Braxton kept showing me the bones that I needed to take out and throw for the T-Rex to come alive. (He loves "Night at the Museum")
I was a little mean and put Zander in the sand thinking that if he went all in he would like it. Not so much. He later decided he had to slowly make his way in.
Braxton enjoyed making Sand Angels.
Tanner's hat kept shifting on him poor kid.
Sarah, Zander, Laura, Braxton
Sarah, Zander, Randi, Tanner
3 comments:
wow...you changed your hair! I love it....way cute!
So fun! You always go and do fun stuff. I love it. Also, I love the hair, but I need more pictures! Come on, do a post all about you!
Ha ha! I was looking at these pictures and reading the names of the poeple in the pictures and I was looking for Laura and could not find her. I soon realized that - oh yeah, she got her hair dyed she IS in the picture!
Post a Comment