Thursday, January 1, 2009

Hidden Talents

One of Brian's many hidden talents is to "suck flan". This is one of those things he learned while on a mission. He was able to line these up and make 12 disappear in less than 22 seconds. I didn't discover this hidden talent until after we were married. I'm not sure if it would have made a difference but I do think it is pretty sick/amazing.

6 comments:

Cheree said...

That is quite a special talent, and it was very entertaining to watch.

K said...

I can't believe he is still doing that. I remember watching a few years back and it is pretty gross but pretty cool.

Romney Family said...

I'll have to tell you about my husbands experience in the MTC sucking jello. To make a long story short, he almost drowned in jello. When he went to inhale it, it went into his lungs instead of his stomach. Can you imagine if he would have died, the next days newspaper titled, "LDS Missionary drowns in jello". Anyway, it's quite a funny story. You'll have to let Brian tell you about it sometime.

Lindsay G said...

That's pretty sick

Cedar Reids said...

Impressive! Love all the pictures of Christmas and such. It's good to catch up on everybody once in a while! :)

Parry Family said...

I saw a picture of you on Randi's blog. I love your hair dark, looks good.