The kids are so excited there is snow. Braxton loves to go outside when it's snowing to try and catch snowflakes in his mouth. He told me the snowflakes were "very delicious and tasty". Each time we are out there the kids ask me to make snowballs so they can throw them at me. I love how excited they get when I agree and let them hit me wherever they can. I forgot how carefree it was to be a child and the snow brings back so many memories to me of my childhood. I was lucky enough to live on acres and acres of land with nobody living behind us for miles and miles. My home had a huge hill (I thought...now I realize it is not so big) but perfect enough to go sledding with my brothers and sisters. My dad would hook a sled up to the four wheeler and pull us. As we got older the game turned into jumping on the sled and trying to push the other off while still holding on. This game has gotten much more complicated as we have gotten older. The sled has now turned into a very slick piece of roofing material used to repel water with next to nothing to hold onto. My brothers will stop at nothing to get me off. 



Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment