Brian and I were able to go to the Candy Cane Ball (a fundraiser for literacy). Sadly we did not get pictures with Jenn but here are some with Brian's brother and his wife and then his sister and her husband. We were able to enjoy a great meal and a night out.
I am the mother of 2 little boys, I have been married for 4 1/2 years.
I enjoy my husband, children, family, friends and photography. My husband works very hard so I can stay home with my kids. Our life certainly is not perfect we like it.
6 comments:
You are so beautiful! We need to keep in touch now that we've moved. But you better call me when you come to CA!
You are so beautiful! We need to keep better in touch now that I've moved to CA. But you better call me when you are here!
It looks like you found a dress:) you look great. I am hopefully coming to Katie's shower. See you soon
You look so cute!!! I bet it's so nice to get out every now and then! Even though motherhood is the best!
You are looking so fancy;) That looks like you had a lot of fun. It's nice to get all dressed up every once in awhile.
That is so neat that you dressed up and men wore tuxes. Oh, the last time we did that was our wedding day!
Post a Comment