Peyton celebrated his 2nd birthday this week. He did not have a hard time figuring out that all the presents were for him and none were for Braxton. I usually have things all prepared and told myself that I would never minimize his birthday because of the holidays. The day before his birthday I was frantically looking for a cake pan to make a cake for him but could not find the one I wanted. I resorted to using a old one. I showed Peyton the cake pans and asked him if he wanted a choo choo or elmo. He loves both but was hoping he asked for Elmo because it was less complicated. He of course picked the choo choo. At 9:00 pm and very tired I decided to do Elmo instead. The next morning when Peyton woke up I showed him his cake. He was very excited and yelled "ELMO!" Then looked at it and asked "Where's the Choo Choo". Ooops. Luckily he was very excited about his toys. He enjoyed not sharing his Diego Rescue pack, Block Train set, counting numbers bear, block puzzles, books, some sort of Rainbow scribble egg thing (it's way messier than they say it is).
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
He is getting so big! I love the Elmo cake...great job.
That cake is WAY cute!
Great job on the cake!
Post a Comment