Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Temple

I have been going around to all the different Temples to get pictures. The boys love to go with me. At a young age they are realizing just how special it is. Braxton tells me each time he wants to be old so he can go in. Here are a couple of the things that I have been able to catch when they didn't know I was looking.

These pictures below they obviously knew they were being photographed. I just had to show you how cute my mom was!

4 comments:

Cheree said...

You are amazing at taking pictures. That is really cool that you taking pictures of all of the Temples. By the way, I miss you around the neighborhood. I hope everything is going well.

The Gainors said...

those are gorgeous. i can't believe how big and grown up they look. miss you guys.

The Gainors said...

oh and i can't wait for the cancun post

The Gallagher group said...

Such cute boys!! I love the pic with the temple, its so beautiful!