Braxton had his first day of school September 9th. It is his third year at Miss Tiffany's preschool and he loves it. It is much more fast paced this year to prepare them for kindergarten. He is going 3 days a week in the morning.
Peyton was really sad that he did not get to go to school. For the last 2 months of school last year he cried every single day that we dropped Braxton off and he didn't get to go in. I told him he could go to Michayla's school. She is his cousin that is a competitive tumbler. At the same gym they offer kids classes for toddlers. Peyton is a little too big for the 18 month - 3 year old class so they put him in the 4 and 5 year old class. He keeps up just fine. In a lot of cases he is better and starts coaching the other kids on how to do things. He really pushes his limits with the teacher. This is the conversation I heard this week.
Peyton: Watch this. (He was on the top of a slide ready to jump off)
Coach Katie: No Peyton, you can't do that.
Peyton: Yes I can watch. (as he jumps)
Coach Katie: Peyton you can't do things like that. You could get hurt and the other kids with follow.
Peyton: Ya I can. I'll show you. Hey kids watch this. (trying to go again)
Coach Katie: Peyton don't do it.
Peyton: But I can
Coach Katie: I know you can but if you do, you will have to leave.
Peyton: Okay. But I can.
I was just glad that it wasn't at home with me!
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
First Day's
Posted by The Hawkins at 4:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment