I had a lot of fun preparing for Braxton's birthday. We looked at cakes on the internet a couple of weeks before his birthday and he was convinced he wanted a Wall-E cake. I didn't know how I was going to do it. When I got done making it I asked him if he liked it. He just started singing the theme song to Wall-E and pulled a stool up to the counter to look at it. I guess he did.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Braxton had his birthday party and wanted to invite all his cousins and friends. There were 23 kids there. Braxton has a lot of fun. He got so many presents and he loved them all.
.jpg)
.jpg)
We had his birthday dinner at Brick Oven. The Boxx's came with us. Him and Logan are best friends. Peyton thinks the entire Boxx family is his best friend. They sang him a birthday song and brought him out a birthday dessert.
Later that night when the kids were supposed to be in bed, I went into check on Braxton. He had all his new favorite toys in bed with him. He was just smiling. .jpg)
Me: Did you have a fun day?
Braxton: Ya, I have a lot of friends that like me. Huh Mom!"
Me: Yes. You are a really nice boy so everyone likes to be around you.
Braxton: Ya, I'm just nice because all my friends like me so much. I'm just really happy Mom.
It made me so happy to have him so happy. He is such a special boy. I love him so much. He has been a great kid from day one. He never cried as a baby. People always told me that he wasn't normal because he was always so good. We took a long flight to visit Brian's parents when he was just a couple of months old. From the time we left our house to the time we arrived at his parents house, it was 24 hours. He did not cry one time on the way there or the way back. He has always been like that. He is very concerned about other people and even when he is trying being mean, he says things like, "I'm sorry but I just don't want to be friends with you right now" That is about the meanest it gets! I love my Braxton and I'm sad that he is getting big but I'm so happy that he is mine.
.jpg)
Me: Did you have a fun day?
Braxton: Ya, I have a lot of friends that like me. Huh Mom!"
Me: Yes. You are a really nice boy so everyone likes to be around you.
Braxton: Ya, I'm just nice because all my friends like me so much. I'm just really happy Mom.
It made me so happy to have him so happy. He is such a special boy. I love him so much. He has been a great kid from day one. He never cried as a baby. People always told me that he wasn't normal because he was always so good. We took a long flight to visit Brian's parents when he was just a couple of months old. From the time we left our house to the time we arrived at his parents house, it was 24 hours. He did not cry one time on the way there or the way back. He has always been like that. He is very concerned about other people and even when he is trying being mean, he says things like, "I'm sorry but I just don't want to be friends with you right now" That is about the meanest it gets! I love my Braxton and I'm sad that he is getting big but I'm so happy that he is mine.
Some of Braxton's favorites:
Pizza, Spaghetti-o's, eggs and sausage, chocolate milk, cheese and cheese sandwiches, brownies
The Wall-E movie, his new Wall-E toy! dinosaurs, anything that transforms, tools, reading books, animals, he loves learning about sea life, riding his bike, playing in sand, music, singing, he loves his cousins, he loves his Grandma's and his favorite Aunt Kerrie, he loves Grandpa's boat and Grandma's swimming pool, he loves riding the 4-wheeler with Grandpa Jim. He loves playing with his Dad and golfing with his Dad. He loves kissing his Mom. I kind of like that too. But his all time favorite is his brother Peyton. He loves Peyton and is a very good brother.
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
4 comments:
How cute is he? And awesome cake!
Happy Birthday Braxton! Wow what a party! 23 kids!?! I love the cake! You are such a good mom. I love you and consider you one of my best friends too! -Even though we hardly ever see each other:( That has got to change!
That cake is amazing! You have some mad skills, woman!
You are so talented! That cake looks awesome :)
I would love for you to take pictures of my family... but we are rarely in Northern Utah :( You should let me know if you ever come down and can fit us in for a session!
Post a Comment