Sunday, April 12, 2009

Tagged Again

Letter D

Amber tagged me with 10 things that I love that start with the letter D, so here is my attempt.... I hope I can think of 10.

1. Date-I love to go on dates with my husband. Even if they are short.
2. Dad-not that he is number 2 but I needed to put something about my husband as number one! I love my Dad. He is the most amazing person to me. He constantly amazes me at how much he has accomplished in his lifetime.
3. Disneyland-I love, love, Disneyland. I always tell Brian we are going for the kids but we are really going for me. I have to admit I cry sometimes during the parades at night because it is so magical! I can't wait to go at the end of May with my sister and her kids.
4. Dancing-So I wasn't great at dancing but I loved to dance anyway. I miss it, but more I miss the friends I danced with!
5. Dictionary-I can't go a day without looking up a work either to spell it or to see what it means. I still have to pretend I know what Brian is talking about and then run to look up a big word he used!
6. Dirt-I can't stand when my boys are dirty but they sure have fun playing on the dirt hill by my house.
7. Dishwasher-I don't know if I will ever do dishes by hand again.
8. Desperate Housewives-This is my favorite show. I'm so sad it is not on for a couple more weeks and then I have to wait months for new episodes.
9. Dessert-I don't know if it can be considered dessert when I eat it for every meal. Isn't dessert supposed to be a once a day thing after dinner (occasionally)?
10. Dork-I love my kids and husband but they sometimes act like dorks!

3 comments:

dean said...

funny, funny- think you did good. i would've had to stop & think about it 2, fun!

like your bedtime post, they will remember bedtime and stories, the routine n all but may not always be his time with them....wait n see :)

SarahC said...

I just realized I forgot to move your blog link on my blog to the private section so I haven't read your blog for over a month! It was fun to catch up on all of your posts though! The pictures of Brian with your boys at night are adorable!

Rob & Autum said...

Whatever, you were an awesome dancer! I miss it too.