I have never done matching outfits before but Grandma Iva bought the boys some cute Sunday clothes. I have to say that I love it. I think they look so grown up which I am not thrilled about but they are so cute too!
I hope you don't think I am taking forever picking out our pictures. It has just been a really busy week with Halloween & Zander's birthday. And I like so many of them that I am having a hard time deciding exactly which ones I want to get right now. But I will let you know soon!
Laura your boys are so cute! I love the outfits. Thanks for the comment I would love to add you.
We are taking exfuze(seven+) It is a really great product and I love being involved with it. That is what I give my kids for there vitamin. If your are interested in somthing for great health and or money you should check it out.
I am the mother of 2 little boys, I have been married for 4 1/2 years.
I enjoy my husband, children, family, friends and photography. My husband works very hard so I can stay home with my kids. Our life certainly is not perfect we like it.
6 comments:
they look so big! and cute :)
I hope you don't think I am taking forever picking out our pictures. It has just been a really busy week with Halloween & Zander's birthday. And I like so many of them that I am having a hard time deciding exactly which ones I want to get right now. But I will let you know soon!
handsome boys. they do look so grown up.
Laura your boys are so cute! I love the outfits. Thanks for the comment I would love to add you.
We are taking exfuze(seven+) It is a really great product and I love being involved with it. That is what I give my kids for there vitamin. If your are interested in somthing for great health and or money you should check it out.
handsome boys!! love the outfits!!
I think that you should try to update your blog at least once a month...
Post a Comment