I was so tired one morning and was trying to buy some more time for myself by telling Braxton to go get Peyton out of bed. Usually this means Braxton will go in and play in Peyton's room for a while, maybe get in the crib with him, read a couple books and whatever else he can get distracted with in 15 minutes. About 2 minutes later Peyton and Braxton came running in my room. Braxton looked at me and asked, "Did I get Peyton out Mom?" Peyton had a big grin on his face and I knew it was time to convert to a toddler bed. Just to make sure, I put Peyton back in bed to see if he could climb out. Sure enough he did and actually would have taken a hard fall had I not been in there. It has been a rough couple of mornings waking up at 6:00. These pictures are from his first night in his bed. Bedtime is not so bad, it is nap time and morning time. He just doesn't sleep as much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh, I see how the side rails work. I didn't realize it was practically the crib minus the front. Hmmm... your kids are too smart!
Oh the big bed. I bet that was a little sad for you. They're so cute. I look at Will everyday and wish he would stop growing. But then every stage has been so fun and exciting. I bet you had all kinds of memories driving down my mom's street. You drove down that road many many times!!! We definitely had some great times! Lots and lots of good memories. We could go on and on and laugh.
Post a Comment