Saturday, February 20, 2010

Grandpa's Funeral

For those that missed out on the funeral, here is a little clip. It was a really nice day. A little emotional but good. He lived a great life and did so much for our country. I love him so much and appreciate all the service he gave. It was hard to see Darlene in the state she was in. I felt so bad for her. She loved Grandpa so much. I have a lot of pictures to post but they will take some time to work on. Dad did a really great job speaking and so did Aunt Jill. I learned so much about Grandpa that I didn't know. I am making DVD's of all the pictures and the clips that were taken of the day. If you want one please let me know and I will make you a copy as well.

1 comments:

SarahC said...

So sorry about the passing of your grandpa. Hope you're doing well!