I have been away from the blogging world for sometime. With the hussle and bussle of life I felt I didn't have time but realized it was a great journal for me. So I'm making an effort to try, try again.
I just love my little family. I looked at my boys today and was a little sad they are not so little anymore. I feel like I missed out on Peyton's baby years. Where did they go? I really don't remember them! They are the best kids. I have the crazy days but I really would not have it any other way. Braxton is the child who keeps me grounded while Peyton keeps me on my feet. They love each other so much and play all day long. At times they do fight, although it is mostly Peyton trying to get Braxton in trouble. Peyton's favorite thing to say right now is, "I told you 3 times!" I'm sure he hears me say that time and time again. I feel so blessed to have my family and a husband who loves me so much. These are the kind of things that I need to record more.
My favorite things that have been said this week:
Braxton said, "Dear God, this is Braxton Michael Hawkins speaking..."
Also Braxton was clearing the dishwasher and put a fork in with the spoons. I picked it up and said, "that does not look like a spoon!" Braxton shook his head and looked down and said, "sometimes I shame myself."
Peyton loves every infomercial there is. He REALLY wants the big cupcake mold for me to make huge cupcakes. He got extremely excited this week when he saw a moisturizer commercial. He ran into my bathroom yelling, "do you want this mom?" It also happened with the bump it commercial, a make up commercial and a tampon commercial.
3 comments:
okay your kids are hilarious!! I seriously was laughing out loud (not lol-ing) at the things Braxton said!! Every time Boston sees a commercial he yells, "Mom, can I play/get that?!?" So I think that is totally funny that Peyton does something so similar. I'm sure he'll be happy to know, 10 years down the road, that he was all into a tampon commercial :)
What cute and funny kids!! Glad your back blogging!!
So good to hear from you:) Your boys are so cute and say the funniest things. Keep posting!
Post a Comment