Sunday, June 28, 2009

Family Reunion

We went to St. George for the Chertkow (Mom's Family) reunion. Uncle Merek was kind enough to let us use his house for the celebration. Everyone had a lot of fun. There was horse back riding, hiking in Snow Canyon, Annie was playing at the Tuacan, swimming, and several other activities. Braxton and Peyton loved the open space and played in the sand most of the day. They were filthy the entire time.

It has been a long time since the family had all been together so last minute we met at the St. George Temple to take a quick family shot. It isn't great but we are all in it. We have not had a family picture with everyone in it for 10 years or more. It is has been 36 years since my parents were married in the St. George Temple as well. It's a special place for our family.

The two most amazing people All the Grandkids with Grandma and Grandpa

All the siblings The whole fam-damily

2 comments:

Lisa Nielsen said...

It was so fun to see you while you were in St. George. I can't believe I didn't get to see Braxton or Brian. Your parents are so cute!

Ok, so whats up with the partying!? I never knew you were like that! Is that Kellie Pickler with you? I'm jealous!

Linsey said...

I think the picture turned out so cute! I totally want a copy! By the way, how come you have so many friends! I don't ever get girls nights out!