We spent the 24th of July in Fairview. We started out with the children's parade. Braxton and Peyton were very excited to ride their bikes. Even though it is Fairview, I followed behind the best I could. Braxton took off trying to keep up with Luke and left Peyton and I in the dust. Peyton scooted the entire length of Fairview. He won't peddle which makes it a little bit harder but he sure had a cheering squad towards the end of town which totally embarrassed him. After the regular parade we headed to Fairview Idol where my nephew Brian stole the show and also won some prize money.






After that we headed up Fairview Canyon to one of the lakes for a BBQ with the family. It was a lot of fun until Braxton sliced his foot on a sharp rock.


Everyone ended up at my parents to roast marshmallows and hang out. We let the kids to sparklers and a few little fireworks for the store.
Brian and I took the kids to Fairview to watch the "Big" fireworks. They really do a great job and it was the first time Peyton had seen real fireworks and probably first time Braxton really remember seeing some. Kerrie and her family were there and Grandpa Jim came with us. It was a great day the kids were sad it was all over.
0 comments:
Post a Comment